Quantcast

Mar 7, 2012

WWW Wednesday


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?











What are you currently reading? I've got my nose in World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War. I never thought the idea of zombies could sound realistic, but there's Max Brooks for ya.











What did you recently finish reading? I read Amanda Hocking's Hollowland (the cover on Kobo is sooo much better) and Hollowmen back to back. Another story revolving around zombies.. I swear I'm not doing this on purpose (not really), these books just seem to be surrounding me!










What do you think you'll read next? Hmm, decisions, decisions.... I've got a few choices here.. I could go with a little Cassie Clare and the second novel in her Mortal Instruments, or I was looking at Anne Rice's new book, The Wolf Gift. Time will tell ;)










What are the rest of you readers up to???

Happy Reading Everyone :)


~ Keely ~





No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!