Quantcast

May 3, 2012

Excited About May!

So we began the inevitable month of May a few days ago, and although I usually wrinkle my nose at the knowledge that summer's not too far away, I'm pretty pumped about this month. Here are some new releases I and many other obsessional readers have been waiting for with stretched patience for about a year::





Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
Released: May 1st

Released: May 1st







Released: May 29th

Released: May 29th






Released: May 8th

Released: May 1st






I hope you find a new series from this list! These are all fabulous stories from extremely talented writers :)

Happy Reading Everyone :)

~ Keely ~ 

4 comments:

  1. I know!!! I LOVE MAY!!! :-D

    Sweet Evil also came out and I'm reviewing Shadow on the Wall, just released. What a great week, hey?

    Thx for hoppin' by my Wed post! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check those out! Thanks for sharing :) I'm following you as well :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous5/03/2012

    Many of these I've never heard of before! I can't wait to get to Insurgent! Once I finish Lauren Kate's Fallen series the Divergent series will be my next read! I've been seeing The Immortal Instruments for years, is it really that good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Divergent is incredible and the Immortal Instruments series is definitely worth your time.. I really like Clare's Infernal Devices series as well.. SO many books!

      Delete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!