Quantcast

Jul 11, 2012

Men who should exist....



My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by The Unread Reader.  Here, I am calling it the obvious "Men who should exist..." simply because some of these guys who should exist if there were any fairness in the world have the power to initiate real-time crushes, butterflies, nerves, sweaty palms and all.

So who would I pick? I'll go with my first instinct and say Travis from Jamie McGuire's Beautiful Disaster. He's absolutely got some screws loose in that hot-tempered head of his, but his passion, tattoos, and tough-guy persona got me hooked.



















Totally how I pictured Travis ~ thanks Shadows. What can I say? I like my guys with a little ink. 





Happy Reading Everyone :)




~ Keely ~


3 comments:

  1. The one thing you can say about Travis is that he is Legendary! And I love a guy with ink. It's so dang sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read this! I've heard such fabulous things about Travis. I love your pictures!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-book-boyfriend-44-winter-makepeace.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe I haven't read this book yet! I hear Travis is a very swoon-worthy guy!

    Here's my book boyfriend

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!