Quantcast

Jul 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


So, I'm completely obsessed with the show Supernatural. I can't get anything else done! I'm behind on reading, reviews, housework, and other things I want to do but I can't seem to put the remote down. It's kinda turning into a problem :). (I guess there's just something about Jensen Ackles Dean Winchester I just can't get enough of.) Anyway, since I was already this deep into my addiction, I figured why not just take it all the way and read some of the books people have tried to write based on the show. (Kind of a twist, huh? So many shows and movies based on books, and what a surprise when I discovered this to be the other way around.) Pretty interesting AND I get my reading kick without giving up my increasingly favorite story.




And the truth would hardly suffice. Oh, well, I broke my hand when I was fighting a zombie in a graveyard. See, I was trying to lure her back to her grave so my brother and I could impale her in it so she'd die again. No, I'm not crazy, and why are you backing slowly away from me like that? 
"It's a long story," he mumbled.









 Happy Reading Everyone :)


(P.S. Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY to win a copy of Something Strange and Deadly!)


~ Keely ~

4 comments:

  1. I just love the TV series, I bet the book is just as good! Thanks for sharing.


    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta pick it up!

    Here is my Teaser post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooo! I love Supernatural!! Great choice!

    I'm a new follower!
    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-july-10th-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! Great choice!

    Thanks for visiting my TT. :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!