Quantcast

Sep 16, 2012

Cover Characteristicts


Cover Characteristic is a weekly meme hosted by Sugar & Snark in which we share our top five covers based on the week's characteristic. For cover whores like me, how much more fun can it get!

This week's characteristic:

dresses



5. Indelible by Lani Woodland


4. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent


3. Blood Will Tell by Samantha Young



2. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare


1. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake




All beautiful covers, but why is Anna Dressed in Blood my number 1?? Because I love the creepy factor, black and white with splashes of red, and the simplicity of her white dress in contrast to her black hair and scarlet hem that hints at danger. Love, love, love :)


Happy Reading Everyone :)


~ Keely ~

6 comments:

  1. They are very beautiful covers! :)

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really nice, I did have Clockwork Princess, but since i used that one for the Victorian one, I changed it. See what you think of mine.
    Cover Characteristic-Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picks! I'm off to check out Blood Will Tell as that cover is outstanding.

    My Cover Characteristic post is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picks! Clockwork Princess is on my top 5, too, and Anna's cover is one of my alltime fav covers :)

    Check out My Top 5 Covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a nice selection there. They are all lovely dresses. If I had to make a choice, I think it would be the dress on the cover of Defiance. I love the black.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow the Clockwork Princess cover is great!

    Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!