Quantcast

Feb 22, 2013

Feature and Follow


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read in which book bloggers make new connections, gain new followers, and learn a little bit about each other.


We always talk about books that WE want. Let’s turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately?




My Fifty Shades of Grey copy has been around the block, with everyone at work asking to borrow it, which triggered a fabulous reading frenzy and an e-mail list of books that everyone should read. (Love it when the love of reading spreads.)





Also, I have a friend who loves to read, but was unsure of what to read next. Based on her style, I lent her Nora Roberts' Morrigan's Cross, a personal favorite, so I'm really, really hoping she likes it :).




Also, I love doing giveaways on my blog and recently handed out a copy of The Secret of Ella and Micah.


(P.S. Don't miss out on the YA Paranormal Giveaway Hop, in which I'll be giving away a copy of Jamie McGuire's Providence!)


What goodies have you handed out lately?


Happy Reading Everyone :)





5 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :) I wonder hwo many other people have passed 50 Shades on...?! New GFC follower!

    My FF post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read Ella and Micah. I have had it on my Nook for a while now.

    I'm an old follower but a new blogger.

    Here is my Feature & Follow Friday Post.

    Lisa @ I'll Tumble For YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/22/2013

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love yours though :) New GFC follower.

    Chloe
    Girl In The Woods Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, i absolutely love Morrigan's Cross. It's the only NoRob I read, actually! Great choices :D Following back~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I've never read any Nora Roberts, but a few of her books look interesting...

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!