Quantcast

Feb 13, 2013

The Collector: Book Trailer Exclusive




I'm sure you've heard of Dante Walker right now and his beautiful ability to "make good girls... bad." If you haven't, let me introduce you to one of the most anticipated characters of the year. Seriously. I haven't heard this much buzz about a book... ever. Granted I've only been doing this for about a year, but even so. The Collector is hot and readers are going into a frenzy of anticipation to get their hands on it.


Now there was already a book trailer that I and tons of others had fallen in love in, but to my pleasant surprise, we had another one thrown our way exclusively at Alice Marvels. Seriously get your mouses clickin', because this is one sexy trailer. The music rocks and you get this breath-catching glimpse of what all the fuss is about: the one and only, Dante. 

His ego is seriously getting filled to the point that it must be reaching a level we've never seen before. But it's just so hard not to love him!



Happy Reading Everyone :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!